Tuesday, 11 October 2011

A Little Explanation

I had a little, ummm, "episode" that essentially destroyed all of the blog posts from previous months and replaced them with something I'd rather not reprint.

I had originally attributed this attack to a chronic complainer that emails me regularly to let me know what a self-important ass I am. There were undeniable similarities between the hacker's post on here and the emails I had received.

Upon further investigation, I am convinced the two events are unrelated.

If you happened to see this posted page a few days ago, I sincerely apologize. I should have used a stronger password.

I will rebuild the posts I have saved, and continue posting in the future. Thanks to the people who took the time to email me the words of encouragement. You know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT! BTW, you can go into your Google account and set up a two step verification process for login. After your unfortunate incident, I did it for my account. Keep up the great work here my friend!

    ReplyDelete